4.Pharmaceutical:Some Chinese& western medicine,some cosmetics
5.Textiles and biological products:cotton fiber clothing,blankets,carpets,gauze bandages,cotton balls,cotton swab,absorbent cotton,dressing type,towels,leather,fur products etc
6.Heritage archive:money note,tickets,medical records,files,epistle,historical relics,silk satin products,animial specimens etc.
7.Instruments:electronic equipment,optical instruments,telephone etc
8.Sanitary products:women sanitary napkins,napkins,disposable sanitary utensils etc
1) The whole set is heated by a hexahedral way to assure the uniformity of temperature.
2) An independent auxiliary frame is adopted in order to install the equipment in separate rooms and guarantee the safety of use.
3) The whole sterilization process is monitored automatically throughout the process by the industrial control unit (ICU)
a) With a friendly man-machine interface
b) The sterilization parameter can be set random as the using situation
c) Two operational modes,i.e.,automatically control and manual control are available
d) Automatically control the EO to input temperature in order to assure the adequate gasification of EO
e) Automatically record the information of sterilization process, and the data sheet of temperature,humidity and pressure as well as curve diagrams
f) Automatically stop operation,produce sound & light alarm and words attention if any malfunction or technical deviation occurred during the process of operation
4) Automatically control the on/off of the door(translation type) and automatically inflating and sealing.
5) Machine doors:Easy to operate,usage safety